Monday, January 30, 2017

More Baptisms and Lots of Teaching

Hey Everyone!

This week went by super fast! Like what the heck happened?? It was just Monday like 7 days ago!! haha ;)

Sorry I haven't written a mass email the past few weeks. Two hours is not enough time to email but hey, you gotta make due with what you got. Plus we kinda got kicked out of the FHC earlier than expected. haha

The past few Saturdays I have been so privileged and so lucky to be able to go back to Payette for 7 different baptisms. All people that my last companion, Elder Dean, my trainer, Elder Boswell, and I taught that all got baptized! I was so happy for all of them! They are all progressing and I know that they made a great choice and that the gospel will affect their lives in ways that they never imagined! 

Things in Meridian are going good. We have 5 investigators we just started teaching that are all getting ready and are on the path to baptism. They are golden! They keep all the commitments we give them and are coming to church! It's awesome! We walk at least 3-4 miles a day in our 2 square mile area that covers 3 wards... haha. Walking in the snow and ice isn't very fun but hey! We're doing the Lord's work so it's okay.

Thats all I really have to report this week. I hope we can all remember the Savior's sacrifice He made for us. He was sent to this earth, lived a perfect life, taught the gospel, was rejected, scorn, and beaten, suffered for our sins and was crucified. That's the price that He paid for us. All so we could repent and come to live with our Father in heaven again. I know that is true. I love you all! I hope you have a great week! 

-Elder Waite
Me, Elder Boswell, Erica, Elder Dean, Elder Pennington (he replaced me in Payette)

Elder Boswell, Kimberly, Elder Dean, Bryce, and Me

Finally got a study table!