Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!

Hey Everyone!

So I have ZERO time to write this email. I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Both were quite a bit different for me as a missionary. It was hard. but it's over now and time to move onto 2017! 

This week will be busy with transfers and everything. Hopefully next week I will be able to fill you in more! 

Never forget the Savior's sacrifice! He suffered, bled, and died for you. He has carried all of your burdens already. Don't keep anything from him! My sister told me that today. That's something I am going to work on this week.

I hope you all have a great week!

-Elder Waite


Jacob seemed to be in a rush today. I think he's a little stressed about a problem with an investigator. We've been praying lots that everything will turn out just fine. And he's been in Payette for a long time so I'm pretty sure he will be transferred (you never know for sure, though) this weekend. I know he doesn't want to leave the area but change will bring more growth and I think he's ready for it. 

Sister Stowell posted these photos on Facebook which happen to be the only photos I received this week!
Idaho is getting hit with so much snow!