Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Hello Everybody!

Everything is still the same here in Payette! It was kind of a slow week because nobody wants to see us during Christmas, lol. I am expecting it to be the same way this week, but we are still gonna try as hard as we can!

Christmas was great! It was awesome to be able to talk to my family! 

I am so thankful for the gift of Jesus Christ's birth. That He came to Earth and lived a perfect life. And set the example for us to become like Him and our Heavenly Father. I have a testimony of his death. That He suffered for us in the Garden of Gethsemane and was raised up on the cross. And that He rose on the third day. He paid the price for our sins. And because He was resurrected we will be too. I am so thankful for this knowledge. 

I know it wasn't much of an email this week! I just hope you all had a great Christmas and that you all have a happy new year! 2017 is almost here! I love you all!!


-Elder Waite 


We sure enjoyed talking to Jacob on Christmas Day. He says he's not ready to get transferred but feels like it might happen with the next transfer in a couple weeks. Also, he received the basketball shoes we sent him about two hours AFTER he sprained his ankle on Saturday! 


The Longs - Jacob used their computer to Skype with us on Christmas

The socks we sent Jacob for Christmas - Boise State colors!

Proof that it's cold in Payette!

After our Skype call on Christmas - coincidentally at Kelli (Heap) Wahl's friend's house.