Monday, December 12, 2016

Snow and Answers

Hey everyone!

Well, it snowed this week! It has been a little weird being back in Idaho and seeing half a foot of snow fall in less than a day.. haha. And there is supposed to be more this week! I got used to being in Arizona where it snows about a half an inch at night and then it melts by noon the next day and you just have mud everywhere! The snow is a lot of fun to drive in!;)

It was a pretty good week all around. We taught quite a few lessons and got a new investigator named Justin. So we are working on that!:) Carla, Mariah, and Daniel are progressing well! They are so awesome! Mariah is already halfway through the Book of Mormon! Which is awesome because like NO ONE ever does that! And she's 17! And she has even been discussing it with her friends at school! Wow!

We were also able to meet with a family we haven't been able to catch since August! They are ready to kick it in gear and we have a baptism date set for the 31st! 

So the work here is going great! On a more personal level, I was able to finish reading the Book of Mormon this past week. After I finished it I got on my knees and I talked to God about it. I have always known that The Book of Mormon is true because that is how I was raised. I know the blessings that have come from being raised in the gospel. After I was done with my prayer I never had a huge electric feeling, which is what I wanted, but I feel like that's not what I need. I think God wants me to figure this all out on my own. And if it takes the full two years to find it out then I know that that is why I am here. That's why God sent me to Idaho. He wants me to figure it out. And I am getting there! Little by little! Day by day! I am so thankful for this opportunity I have to help bring others closer to Christ. It is the hardest thing I have ever done, but I know it will be worth it.

I hope that you all have a great week! I love you all! 

-Elder Waite 


I love that testimony. It just keeps growing. Blessings.

He says lots of snow and cold temps are predicted for the rest of this week. 
Me, as a snow angel.

Snowball Pyramid


Out our front door