Monday, February 6, 2017

Lots to Do!

Hello Everyone!!

Not much to report this week! Except that the snow is FINALLY melting! It is almost 50 degrees today!! It's like a heat wave!! haha. This winter has been ridiculous!

This week was kind of a slow week. Tuesday and Wednesday we got into a few houses and were able to share a few messages. So that was good. We had zone meeting and Elder Rettig gave a really great training!! He is going home this transfer so he is pretty much a pro missionary!! He is awesome!!

I dont have much time this week to write. I hope you all had a great week and that this one will be even better! Just don't ever forget the Savior and the sacrifice that He made for us. I am so thankful for Him and the life that He lived so that I can be the best that I can be.

I love you all!

-Elder Waite


I asked Jacob if they're doing a lot of walking and if he likes his companion. Here's his answer: "We did do a lot of walking! 2 square mile area and we walk at least 5 miles a day! Yes, Elder Hutchings is great! Teaching is awesome. We have 5 investigators on track for baptism right now. It's going pretty good. We are teaching as much as we can!"

He says there is a lot of work and they get a lot of member referrals which is how it's supposed to work, right?