Thursday, August 4, 2016

Lots of Work in Idaho!

Hey Everyone!

This is probably gonna be pretty short, so I'm sorry, but I guess you should know I made it to Idaho! Everything is going great! I think... My companion and I are working hard! And the spirit is guiding us!

Keep reading the scriptures and never stop praying! If you do those two things I know you can't go wrong! I hope all is well with everyone! Maybe next week's email will be longer but I have to go now!

I love you all! Have a good week!

-Elder Waite



Here's a quote from Elder Waite's email to me this week:

"I have met a lot of members. They are all pretty awesome. Brother Ward (ward mission leader) is awesome. He has so much for us to do. We have a lot of less actives. But, we also have a lot of investigators. Yesterday a couple kids in the primary gave us Books of Mormon with their testimonies in them to give out and we got to place one of them yesterday. That was pretty cool."


He sounds really good. As the mom I've already seen growth and I feel blessed to have him surrounded by good people.


No comments:

Post a Comment