Monday, August 15, 2016

No School for Me

Hey Everyone!

Not much to report this week! Except that every day is a busy day! We teach A LOT of lessons. It’s crazy. We did get a couple new investigators this week. Erica is one of them. She’s awesome and is progressing very well. 
We had the opportunity to give quite a few blessings this week. Those are some humbling moments for sure! But amazing experiences all the same. 
St. Johns starts school today! It’s weird that I don’t have to go there anymore. Lol. I hope y’all have some fun this year!
I never have much to say, I know! I hope that I can have a few experiences this week that I can share with you all!
I hope you all have a great week!

-Elder Waite

Jacob says his companion is the second (just like him!) of 11 kids! He has 5 sisters (just like him!) and 5 brothers. His older sister’s name is Esther! They get along really well and Jacob is learning a lot from him. He keeps forgetting to bring his camera with him when they go out in the morning. So, he took some photos this morning of their apartment…

eating a cookie in the kitchen

He says Dr. Pepper is good for his soul

he's still clean and tidy :)