Monday, August 29, 2016

Embrace Seminary!

Hello everyone!

This week was kinda dead lesson wise! Nobody was home! ugh. Anyway, the lessons that we did have were still awesome and our investigator, James, wants to be baptized! He has some struggles that we are working out with him but he’s excited about his decision! And I am, too! 
I’m sorry I don’t have much time this week, again! Missionary life is crazy! One thing I learned this week is that I wish I had paid attention more in seminary! To those who are in seminary, PAY ATTENTION!! Seminary is a place for you to learn about Jesus Christ and to study the scriptures to help prepare you for life! It is an hour long, and I know for some that may seem really long but it’s not! On a mission you have 16 hour long days. Every hour is the Lord’s time. 1 compared to 16 is so little!! And then you have 8 hours of sleep and you start the whole process all over again! Matthew 26:40 Look it up. Read it. And think about spending 1 hour with the Lord in seminary 4-5 days a week. That is very little. And guess what!? That’s all he asks of you right now. Embrace seminary. I sure wish I had!

That’s all I have time for today! I hope all is still well with everyone! You are all in my thoughts and prayers! Have a good week!

-Elder Waite

Oh, how I love this kid. I miss him so much but I wouldn't want him anywhere else. I can already see a change in him. I'm so grateful for the missionary program that changes these boys into men right before our eyes. The Lord's plan is so perfect! We are so blessed.

Found a guitar to play! 

That's my boy