Monday, September 5, 2016

Remember!

Hey Everyone!

This week was pretty great! Transfer calls came in! I'll be staying in Payette Idaho for another transfer! So, I am pretty excited about that! Payette is awesome! Funny story, when I first got here i saw that there were mailboxes. Well, there aren't any of those in St. Johns so you could imagine my confusion! My companion kinda had to teach me how to use one! haha, I had never used one before!! 

Well its been a crazy day! We ran a lot of people around everywhere because of transfers! That's why I don't have a lot of time to email this week. 

We have a 9 year old boy named Eli on date to be baptized on the 24th! So, that's pretty exciting!

I hope everyone had a good week! REMEMBER that Heavenly Father loves you. REMEMBER ALWAYS what your savior Jesus Christ did for YOU by suffering in Gethsemane and dying on the cross. REMEMBER to always trust in him and you can never go wrong. REMEMBER that He loves you!!

I have to go but I hope everyone has a good week! REMEMBER!

-Elder Waite


Jacob tells me that he is 'the talk of the mission' because he used to live there! I even have several friends in the mission that have promised to take care of him if he's in their area! So fun! He sounds great and looks good so this mom is happy.


The Branham kids - I love the Branham family!

The new elder in my area, Elder Price

I found Scott Skousen's doppelganger! 

After an hour of washing dishes!

Saying good-bye to one of my favorite elders - Elder Rainsdon
He got transferred to Nampa