Monday, September 12, 2016

Inspiration and Cars!

Hello Everyone!

So again, not much time! Sorry! So, I'll just go straight into it!

On Thursday, we got a call out of the blue from a recent convert. She said that a couple of her step-sons were super interested in the church and wanted to be baptized! She asked if we could come by on Saturday! So that was a miracle in and of itself. But wait! There's more! We had run out of Books of Mormon on Wednesday and Friday was zone meeting. So we just took 3 from the zone leaders on Friday and on our way back from the zone meeting the same lady called us and asked if we could remember to bring 3 Books of Mormon for her husband and the two boys! What?!? Talk about inspiration, right!? So now we ran out of them again, but hey! they got what they needed right!? 

Anyway, my week was good. I hope all of yours was too! And I hope everyone has a great week this week! I love you all!

-Elder Waite

Jacob said they were spending the day in McCall and he said it's so pretty up there. He took lots of pictures when they were there on Thursday for some interviews but he forgot to bring his camera with him for emailing today! I guess we'll just have to wait till next week to see them! Here's something exciting he told me in his email to me:

"On Friday there was a car show. Payette has this annual cruise night where everyone drives their old classic cars up and down main street all night. We went and I was on cloud 9. '65 mustangs left and right! And some lady let me sit in her '56 Thunderbird! I have a lot of pictures from that too.. but my camera is in Payette. dangit."

That just made me happy because he is such a car guy! I'm sure he was in heaven! We'll all have to wait for the pictures till next week, though...