Monday, September 19, 2016

I Love Payette

Hey Everyone!

Well, another one down! This week went by fast! Saturday kinda drug along but other than that it was a great week! We did a lot of service for an old member couple! They are awesome and my companion and I have adopted them as our grandparents! She calls me grandson Waite. It's hilarious!

Update on Edwin. He's progressing well and loves to learn! We taught him the plan of salvation yesterday. And guess what!? his dad and little brother are wanting to get baptized as well! They are on date for October 15th! 

I know that this gospel is true. I know that through Christ and His atonement we can all go back to live with our Father in heaven again someday! I am so thankful for Him and for our savior Jesus Christ. I know that if we turn to Him in everything we do He will help us! Remember that always!

For all you SJ kids. How's school going? How's seminary!? Are you going?? Are you paying attention?? I'd love to hear from you all! Hang in there everybody!

I love you all! Have a great week!

-Elder Waite

Jacob sent me all the photos from the car show last week! I told him he must have been really excited because most of the photos are blurry! ha ha! He says he loves Payette and will be so sad to leave when the time comes because there are so many awesome people there. He loves his study time everyday and is learning so much. Also, the time has suddenly started to fly by for him and for us. It's a good thing because we miss him. 


Dreaming!

'56 Thunderbirds for Dad!

'65 Mustang!

Checking out the scenery in McCall, Idaho


On the road to McCall, Idaho

My pet spider I found under my desk when I was studying last week!