Monday, September 26, 2016

I Know Them

Hello Everyone!

This week was a great one! And they are starting to go by faster and faster! 

Yesterday in church someone bore there testimony about how they sometimes see someone they know that they know from somewhere, but they know they haven't ever talked to them in their life. That's how I feel about most of the people here in Payette, Idaho! When I first got here I was introduced to a lot of the members, and I could not think for the life of me where I had met some of these people before! But, you know what!? Now I know exactly where I know them from! And it's not because I used to live here! ;) Its from pre-earth life! All these people I know from somewhere I know from the Spirit World! And it just reminds me of why I got called to serve here in Idaho! It's because I know these people! One person in particular is 'Grandma Stowell'! When I first met her I could not for the life of me think of where I knew her from! And if I didn't actually know her, then I could not for the life of me think of who I did know that she reminded me so much of! But, as the weeks have passed I've come to realize that I've known her for forever! From Pre-Earth life!! She is my adopted mission grandma! And she calls me Grandson Waite! It's hilarious, and she is just the happiest person I know! I love her!
Elders Boswell and Waite with Eli at his baptism
We had a baptism on Saturday! 9-year-old Eli got baptized! It was a great experience! He's a great kid! We also have a family on date to be baptized on the 15th of October! But I'm worried about if I can be there or not because transfers are going to be a little bit different and instead of getting transfer calls on Saturday and going to your new area on Monday we will be getting them on Friday and going to our new areas on Saturday which is the day of the baptism! ah! I hope I stay!
Elder Waite and Eli
Today is going to be a great day! because we are in the prettiest place in Idaho! (besides the temples of course) McCall!! We are going to go on a hike and probably play some basketball later today:) So I'm pretty excited for that of course;)

I hope that everyones week was great! How is school going SJ?? Whats new?? I hope everyone has a great week this week! You are all in my thoughts and prayers! I love you all!

Love,

Elder Waite


Trying to convince mom that he had gained over 30 lbs!
(he was holding a 30 lb weight)
He said he actually has gained about 8 lbs!