Monday, October 17, 2016

Testimony of The Atonement

Hey, Everybody!

It's been a pretty crazy week! I found out Wednesday that I'd be staying in Payette to take over the area. Heaven help Payette! haha. I'm gonna do my best. Elder Boswell got transferred to Nampa so my new companion is Elder Dean. He's from Sacramento, California! He's a pretty good guy! I'm excited to work with him! 

Well, I am officially done with training. I am supposed to be a pro now, right?? Well, if that's the case I'm in big trouble! haha. I still have no idea what I'm doing out here! I don't think I ever will! But, my goal is to do my best! That's been my goal my whole life. To do my best with everything I do. That's all the Lord asks of us! And then He promises to make up the rest! Isn't that amazing?? I love what Jesus Christ has done for me in my life and in the lives of those around me! I love His atonement! It is so amazing to me that he suffered and died for me! And for you! I'm so grateful for the atonement in my life. I've been humbled so much so far on my mission. I know I can turn to my Father in Heaven in prayer and He will always forgive me. Always. 

Chris Steffey and his two sons, Edwin and Raymond, are getting baptized this Saturday! I'm pretty excited for them! I know they are making the best decision they could possibly make with their lives! 
My new thrift store suit. (Mom thinks it was a pretty good buy!)

That's pretty much everything interesting that happened this week! I hope everyones week went well! And I hope you all have another great one this week! REMEMBER to turn to Him in prayer! And you can never go wrong! I promise you that as a representative of Jesus Christ! 

I love you all! You're all in my prayers!

-Elder Waite
My new companion, Elder Dean, and me emailing today.

Someone apparently told Jacob that Boise State and BYU play this week. He's definitely going to be a BSU fan when he gets home! He's not much of a BYU fan. It should be a pretty tough game for BYU I'll admit. 

He also told me that since he knows the area he's been driving. But, his companion told him not for long! haha! Anyway, I'm glad he gets to drive for a little bit at least! Probably one of the things he misses the most! :)