Monday, October 10, 2016

Service Brings You Closer to God

Hey everybody!

How was everybody's week?? Mine was pretty good! We did a lot of service! I love doing service because it's the one thing I actually know how to do out here. And do it well! Do service whenever you see a chance! It makes me feel so good to do service and I feel really close to my Heavenly Father when I do! I know that if you do service whenever you have or see a chance to do it you will be blessed and you will feel the love that your Heavenly Father has for you and for his children!

We had a mission tour meeting in Nampa this week! Elder Bradley Foster from the 70 came! It was pretty awesome and it sounds like there's gonna be some changes with how we work with the members as missionaries!

Transfers are this week. I am most likely staying in Payette for at least another transfer if not two. But, if i don't I will be sure to let you all know where I'll be at next Monday!

I know the restored gospel is true! I am so thankful for it! And thankful to the Lord for restoring it through the prophet Joseph Smith! He truly was and is a prophet of God! Just as President Thomas S. Monson is the prophet of God today! Listen to his words and the words of the apostles. Ponder them and apply them to your lives! We were so blessed to hear from them in general conference a week ago! 

I pray for you all everyday! Thank you for all your prayers! They are greatly appreciated! I love you all and I hope you all have a great week!

-Elder Waite

I love the positivity I'm hearing each week from this kid. That just means he is focusing on the work and serving the people. Gotta love it!

Making tortillas at a member's house and trying on a homemade kid's apron!
(I told him it doesn't fit very well!)