Thursday, July 21, 2016

Days Like Weeks, Weeks Like Days

Hey everyone!

This week was a lot better than last week! When I first got here another Elder told me that the days will feel like weeks but the weeks will feel like days. Its crazy how true that really is! It feels like last p-day was just yesterday! I'm starting to get used to the schedule more and more each day. 

Elder Waite at the Provo Temple
Elder Waite and Elder Ashton

The food is still gross and I'm still craving Dr. Pepper like crazy! I leave next Tuesday morning for Idaho so hopefully we'll be welcomed with some good food and of course, Dr. Pepper! ;)

Even though the food is gross, the spirit here in the MTC makes up for it! The spirit is so strong everywhere you go. My testimony has been strengthened so much since being here. I'm excited to see what the next two years will bring! 

Sorry there isn't much to report this week. But I'm doing fine and I really am loving it! Oh! Elder Bednar came and talked to us on Sunday, I'm sure most of you have already heard about it but I still had to mention it. He's so awesome! I hope everyone has a good week! I love you all! The gospel is true! Never forget it!

Love,

Elder Waite