Monday, November 14, 2016

Cement and Hotwheels

Hey everyone!

Not much to report this week. It was kinda another slow week. But we did a lot of service! I love doing service! It's always the best part of my day/week! We helped a guy pour cement! That was a lot of fun and some hard work! I am super glad that I have some past experience with that. Growing up my dad and I mixed and poured a lot of cement! It's fun! Soooooo fun!;) We also raked a lot of leaves! It is definitely fall in Idaho!!

I had kinda a cool experience yesterday at church. I had been thinking a lot about my family and especially my older sister this last week. About 2 and a half months ago we ate dinner with the Caviness family. We got to talking about old cars and such and if you know me, you know I like old cars! I told them that my dream car is a 1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport. And somehow brother Caviness remembered that. Haha. Their son just left on a mission to the Philippines and they like me for some reason, I don't know why... hahaha. Anyway, Brother Caviness pulled me aside yesterday and totally made my day! He went out of his way to find a 1972 Gran Torino Sport hotwheels car! Hahaha, that probably sounds dumb to all of you but I thought it was awesome! And it made me happy and made me realize how much I love these people here in Payette, Idaho!

That's all I have for this week. I hope that you all had a good week and that this next one is even better! I love you all!

Love,

Elder Waite


I always love to hear from my missionary! I feel about as bummed as he does that he won't be able to make it to his sister's wedding in May! But, the Lord's work keeps pressing on and he'll be blessed for his sacrifice. Just look at that smile. ♥


Golfing on Pday

My dream car....almost

Dr. Pepper on my desk. Ready to study!

Two of my favorite people in Payette! The Stowells.